- This product is a tool that can be quickly attached or removed with a touch of your finger to or from the board-to-FPC (board) connector mounted in place on an FPC.
- Unlike jig connectors, this product uses a probe for high durability and no waste generation.
- Up to 60 pins in 0.4-mm pitch are supported.
- Compact and lightweight, this product can be handheld during use. (It can also be kept stationary.)
- This product is manufactured using polycarbonate resin preprocessed for lasting protection against static charge (except for the floating guide and pin block).
- Surface stiffening plate (top contact): the inspection item and the connector are mounted on the same plane (requires a connection to an extremely low-profiled connector)
- Back stiffening plate (bottom contact): The inspection item and the connector are mounted on opposite planes (the inspection item and the connector are located in close proximity)
- For Smartphone substrates and the like where the B-to-B connector cannot be connected to the edge of the substrate,refer to the BBSP Series.
• Minimum Order Quantity: Please contact us