NLC unique valve mechanism using tapered needles at valve point prevents liquid drippings after dispensing. Also, the volume can be changed easily by stroke adjustment, enabling stable dispensing. Select an appropriate model according to the liquid used, dispensing volume and application.
- Designed to be compact and lightweight, the V series is best suited for mounting in close contact with a robot.
- Ease of assembly and disassembly and excellent durability facilitate maintenance work.
- Valve open/close signals can be output for checking by external equipment (optional).
- Flow rate can be controlled using the stroke adjusting mechanism.
- Can be used for both 2-component resinsand single-component resins.
- Pressure resistance : 0.7Mpa
- Maximum stroke : 5mm
- Autoswitch : DC24·AC100V
- Applicable resins : single-component, 2-component, and filler-containing
- Weight : 450g
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 piece