- The POWER switch is automatically turned off to secure safety.
- Energy saving function is provided. The heater temperature is dropped to the READY level during standby. (The temperature is automatically reset when the operator picks up the iron.)
- If the operator starts working before the iron tip reaches the set temperature, the buzzer sounds.
- Temperature control lock using codes is possible.
- Leak current is minimized due by using a 24V heater.
- Proportion control, selection of turning on and off is possible.
- The temperature of the iron tip can be set freely from 200 to 450°C.
- Temperature units displayed can also be changed between °C and °F.
- The heater temperature rises very quickly.
- Any trouble is including heater burn-out, abnormal temperature, sensor burn-out and short circuiting, and the power is automatically disconnected after one minute.
- Sufficient countermeasures have been provided to prevent Electrostatic Discharge (E.S.D.).
- This item has a current CE Marking approval.
• Minimum Order Quantity: 1 piece