Precision soldering through hot air, especially for SMDs
JBC JNASE is the only Hot Air Station to rework, position and remove SMDs without affecting nearby components.
It is perfect for reworking SMDs on areas with minimal separation.
JBC’s Exclusive System enables the regulation of temperatures and air at very low levels in order to avoid the movement of adjoining components.
JBC offers two easily interchangeable cartridge sizes with outlet diameters of 1 and 1.5 mm. Makes it the perfect station for easy and high-precision reworking of components as small as 01005, even under the magnifying glass.
The station includes the T260-A Pick & Place to position and remove components easily thanks to the built-in suction pump.
- JNASE-9A 100 V
- JNASE-1A 120 V
- JNASE-2A 230 V
- 1 JNAE Control Unit
- 1 NH-A High Precision Heater Hose Set for JNASE
- 1 NA-SA Stand for NH-A
- 1 J125010 Cartridge JNASE Ø 1.0 mm
- 1 0026490 Bent needles and cups for JNASE
- 1 P-405 Pedal for Nano Rework Station
- 1 T260-A Pick & Place
- 1 SCH-A Cartridge Holder
- Nominal power : 70 W
- Temperature selection : Room temp. 150 - 450 °C / 300 - 840 °F
- Cool mode : T off. Used to blow air at room temperature
- Ambient operating temp. :10 - 50 ºC / 50 - 122 ºF
- Air flow regulation : 0.15 - 2.5 SLPM
- Vacuum : 53% / 397 mmHg / 15.6 inHg
- Communication connectors : USB-A / USB-B, RJ12 for RS232, Pedal / Stand
- Complies with CE standards
- ESD protected
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 piece