Highly rigid robot arm for speed, precision and heavy payload capacity. Useful for a wide range of tasks, from transporting small parts to assembly operations.
Our original, user-friendly teaching software makes both equipment setup and fine tuning during operation easy.
- Top Class High Speed Movement and Short Standard Cycle Time
Maximum Speed: 8,300mm/sec Standard Cycle Time: 0.29sec
Enhanced high speed movement and continuous operability for increased productivity.
- Cable and Tube Passage Inside the Robot Mechanism
Internal wiring and air tubing to minimize interference from peripheral devices and cables.
- Expanded Pivot Axis Operating Range
The area behind the robot is accessible, eliminating wasteful extra movement and increasing robot installation flexibility.
- Additional Robot Maintenance Functions
Use the robot's running data record as a guide for when to perform maintenance or replace consumable parts.
- Comprehensive External Interfaces
LAN (Ethernet) port, USB memory port, 6 Field Network options, add up to 2 optional auxiliary axes.
- Making Programs Is Easy
Use our original PC software or our teaching pendant.
Optional Teaching Pendant II
Optional "JR C-Points II" PC software
- Built-in Simple PLC Function
Handles simple communication with external devices; no need for an external PLC.
- Multi-lingual Compatibility
Switch among 5 display languages with our PC software and 11 display languages on our teaching pendant.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 piece